The PSP can do a lot of things. One of the coolest features of this handheld video game system is its built in MP3 player. If you are just starting to use this feature, check out this helpful tutorial.
In this video, you will learn how to cut out the middle man and avoid using your PC to download songs. With this method, you will be able to save music from directly inside your Playstation Portable with any WiFi connection, and best of all - it's free!
So, follow along and start downloading today!
Go to the Internet browser on your PSP.
Type "http://downloads.nl" in your PSP browser address bar.
Once the site loads, click on the red bar labeled "Music".
You will then see a long bar with a search field to the right of it.
Type in any artist or song you like in the search box.
Select the song you are looking for and click on it.
It will ask you to save, press "Yes".
Make sure the destination you are saving to is labeled "Music" or you will lose the file.
You should now see the song on your PSP Memory Card and be ready to rock!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades