In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create a Pandora battery for the fat PSP. A Pandora battery allows the user the process of using exploits and hacks to execute unsigned code on the PSP. Before beginning, users are advised to completely drain the battery. Begin by taking out the battery and cut it open. Use a knife and gently pry it open. Do not damage the circuit board. You will need to break the pin under the number 4. Then put it back together and place it back into the PSP. This video will benefit those viewers who have a 1st generation PSP and would like to learn how to create a Pandora battery for it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades