In this video, we learn how to connect your Xbox 360 using a USB modem. First, plug in your Xbox to the USB and then plug that into your computer. From here, go to the network connections section of your computer. You can do this by going to the start menu on the right hand side column. When this window comes up, go to properties and then click the advanced tab at the top. From here, click on the box underneath the sharing section, then hit the 'ok' button again and you will be able to connect to the internet using the USB, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades