This is a very easy process. All you need is a PSP, a PS3 and a USB chord. Connect your USB chord into your PSP and the PS3. Download the software FUSA gamepad from QJ.net. This is a customized firmware for this purpose. Load the software into your game folder. Look for your memory stick in the game section. Run the software. Once you run the software with the PSP and PS3 connected, the PSP becomes the controller. Test by using the various buttons on the PSP to see if the PS3 responds properly. If they do, you are all set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades