This video will show you how to download or put music into your PSP Gaming Console. In order to do that you just need to follow these easy steps and instructions: The first thing that you need to do is to connect your PSP via USB Mode Connection. Now open the PSP folder and create the MUSIC folder. Now open the folder that contains your favorite music and drag and drop the music to the PSP MUSIC folder. Now disconnect the USB Cable and restart your console. And now you are done. If you follow these steps and instructions you won't have any problems or difficulties.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades