How to install custom themes in your PSP gaming unit.
First go to Google and search "Free PSP themes" and then click first link.
It will take you to the Free-psp-themes and there choose any theme, whichever you want, download it and save it to your computer.
Now connect your PSP to your computer and go the "my computer" screen and open your PSP drive and make there a new folder, name it "THEME" with all capital letters.
Now copy the theme file you just downloaded into your PSP's theme folder.
Next, go to your PSP's screen and go to settings - theme setting - theme - custom theme and choose your theme and apply it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades