Game categories v3 plug-in is a must have plug-in for PSP users and this video shows how to install it. Using this plug-in, you will be able to put your home files, games, applications and all other stuff organized in sub-folders under "Game folder". The plug-in has two modes. The first mode is Muti-MS mode and the second one is Pre-Game-Menu mode. The Multi-MS mode makes a separate memory stick icon pop up for each category you have and choosing one can enter the appropriate category. There will also be an uncategorized option for all the other stuff which is not categorized. In the Pre-Game-Menu mode, a small vshmenu-style menu will pop up every time you enter the Game menu where you can select your category, which shows you all files under that category. Now the instructor will show you how to set this up using a live demonstration. This video shows how to install game categories on your PSP to organize your games.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades