If your battery in your Sony PSP is acting up, maybe it's time you had it replaced. Don't waste money taking it to a repair shop though, learn how to do it yourself.
This video tutorial will show you how to replace the battery in your Sony PSP. This portable gaming device is a great asset, and it can't be if your battery is messed up, so fix it yourself, but you can't fix it unless you know how to do it. It's as easy as taking the battery cover off and swapping out the old battery for a new one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades