In this video tutorial the instructor shows how to make backup copies of your UMD games. You can rip the ISO's of the UMD games and make copies of them. Open the PSP and go to games and launch the current custom neighborhood model. Go to settings, configuration and then go to XMB Usb device and change it to UMD disc. Exit out of it and put your UMD and you can see the image of the game. Drag it to the desktop and we can now get the back up copy of the game on the desktop. Now you can burn it to the other DVDs for storage in a safe place. This video shows how to make backup copies of your UMD games.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades