In this video tutorial you will see how to Pandora a PSP slim battery. You will need a knife for this. When the normal battery is in the PSP, when you switch it on, it will log on just normal. Now remove the battery, put the knife in the joint of the battery case and move it up and down and slit open the case. Then pry it open and remove one half of the case. Then flip open the flap on the battery and cut off one connection on the battery as demonstrated in the video. Now put the battery back into the PSP and it should automatically turn on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades