How to Play free ISO/CSO games on a PSP 3000 HD
This video will show you how to play free ISO / CSO games on your PSP 3000 using ChickHen.
The steps performed are as follows:
1. Download the files you needed located here.
2. Check if you have Sony's Firmware 5.03
3. Connect your PSP to the computer.
4. If you don't have Sony's Firmware 5.03 copy copy the UPDATE folder (you've downloaded) to the GAME folder of your PSP.
5. Run the ChickHEN easy installer program you've downloaded and install ChickHEN.
6. Cut or delete the SYSTEM folder of your PSP (you can restore it later)
7. Copy CFW Enabler to the GAME folder of your PSP
8. If you don't have Sony's Firmware 5.03 go to game and install it.
9. Now restore the default settings of your PSP
10. Go to Photo and open the folder ChickHEN
Check if your firmware it must be 5.03 ChickHEN R2, if it don't, format your memory stick with your PSP and go back to step one.
11. Go to Game and open CFW Enabler 3.50.
12. Press Flash and Start.
13. Press select in the XMB (Top menu of the PSP)
14. Set the UMD ISO Mode to M33 Driver
15. Download a CSO or ISO PSP game and put it in the ISO folder in the Root of your memory stick.
Once all these steps have been performed, you will be able to play games on your PSP absolutely free. Enjoy!