Go to your music folder and pick a song, now take your PSP and put in USB mode and plug it on your computer, in the screen that will pop-up click in Open Folder to View Files. Now go to your PSP in Windows Explorer and create a new folder called: Music. Now click and drag a song from your computer to the new folder in PSP that you just have created. Wait until it finishes to move your songs to your PSP. Now go to your PSP and select the Memory Stick, enter in that folder you have created and you can now listen to your songs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades