Did you know that you could make an ISO or CSO image of your PSP UMD and then run it off your memory stick. This solves space issues and the games even run faster! What you need to do is first go to the root of your memory stick and make a folder called 'ISO". Put the ISO that you've made from your UMD into this folder and then startup your PSP. In the PSP menu go to 'GAME' and then launch the custom firmware enabler. Inside go into the settings menu and into configuration and change the UMD mode to the m33 driver. You can also do this when in the PSP menu by pressing select to bring up the menu. Now having done this, go to 'GAME' again and just play the ISO. It should work now.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades