This video will walk you through the process of updating a psp to the 5.50gen-a. This is information you may want if you are an avid psp user and would like to hide your Mac address. This video is a little hard to see but he will talk you through the main points.
PSP Phat or PSP Slim with 3.52 M33 or higher. If you don't have custom firmware yet, READ: Convert your PSP to custom firmware.
PSP battery that's at least 78% full
Download: 5.50 GEN-A | 5.50 GEN-A | 5.50 GEN-A
Disable ALL plugins.
Back up your save files (so that if they get corrupted, you still have backups)
How to install 5.50 GEN-A CFW on your PSP:
Extract the 5.50 GEN-A files to your computer.
Copy the PSP folder to your PSP's memory stick. (Yes, just drag the whole folder there)
Run 5.50 UPDATE from under Game on your PSP's XMB
After THIS process is complete, press X. Your PSP will reboot.
Congratulations, you've just installed 5.50 GEN-A.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades